Dear Valued Client
We would like to start by thanking you for your ongoing support and loyalty during such unprecedented times. We would like to add a big thank you for all your emails and comments on our social media that have been made in support of the salon and our team.
Special Request – shared duty of care
• To protect everyone within the salon we are asking all staff and clients to please stay at home if you are showing any signs of being unwell. Including high temperature, everyday coughs or colds. We would rather cancel an appointment than take the risk that you may have the virus that could be passed on to others. You will not be charged for cancellations due to illness.
All telephone bookings will include a virtual consultation so that we can book you in for the correct service and allow sufficient time for this. If you have coloured or cut your own hair please be honest, if you fail to notify us of any home chemical application you may be refused the service when you visit the salon as we will not have time to complete the necessary tests on your hair
• If you live within the local area you can request a home visit for blow-drying, cutting, colour or styling, if the team member is willing, we will expect our team and the client household to follow PPE guidelines and government rules.
Payment for Services
• We will not be accepting cash payments.
• A deposit of 50% must be made in advance of your appointment via the telephone during the virtual consultation.
Your Salon Visit
We have thoroughly reviewed our operational systems to ensure we are as safe and hygienic as possible during the client journey. Luckily with a large salon, we are able to operate on every other chair/section to ensure we are as compliant as possible with social distancing. We have taken particular care to review our housekeeping and cleaning procedures, including sanitising all the equipment we use. Our staff have undertaken specialist training regarding sterilisation. PPE will be replaced after every client.
We are asking all clients to adhere to/note the following regarding their future visits:
• As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you on the time of your visit including children
• Please arrive on schedule for your appointment to minimise waiting time and unnecessary interaction.
• Magazines and newspapers will not be available.
• Our cloakroom will not be operational and we ask all clients to minimise any coats or bags that they bring into the salon with them and keep them on their person. We will provide you with a bag for your coat
Bathrooms will only be available in the event of an emergency
• Water will be available in take-away format and disposable cartons and cups only (no china/glass/cutlery). Please do not bring your own food and drink with you as this is not allowed to be consumed on the premises
• Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit. We will issue clients with a disposable mask and gloves upon entry. A surcharge of £5.75 will be in place for all clients entering the salon, this cost is non profitable and covers all PPE, deep clean, additional time to ensure your safety
In the meantime, keep safe and healthy and know we will be there to greet you on your arrival.